This article is my opinion on President Barack Obama.
1. He is cute.
2. He is down to earth.
3. President Obama is a great Husband and father, and an all-around good family man.
4. He is a nice person with a great personality, honesty, sense of humor, and a pleasant disposition.
5. He is a Christian.
6. Low income families received a stimulus check when he came into office.
7. Low income families can get a free cell phone that includes 250 free minutes a month.
8. Low income families received an increase in their food stamp amount.
9. President Obama at least got us a healthcare package. It may not be the perfect healthcare package, but it is a healthcare package. It is going to help the middle class that will have health insurance at a reasonable rate, and the poor that will get free health insurance or health insurance that will be subsidized. The insurance companies will not be able to exclude us just because of a previous condition. Our children will be covered by our insurance for a longer amount of time. The low-income people will not have to pay much for their mandatory insurance policy, and Medicaid will be extended.
My reasons why I like President Obama, and a disclaimer.
It is important to me that President Obama is down to earth because I am more apt to trust him and believe he is being truthful and honest. In addition, I will actually be able to understand what he is saying in his speeches. It is important to me that President Obama is a family man because if he were cheating on his wife, I would wonder what else he is cheating on. It is important to me that president Obama have a good personality because I do not want to fall asleep during his speeches. It is important to me that Obama is cute, for no particular reason except that he is pleasant for me to look at.
This is my opinion on President Obama, and that is all it is. These things may seem trivial to you, and you may have a different opinion. However, since there is freedom of speech in this country, I feel I do have the right to voice my opinion on this controversial subject.
Copyright © 2013 - icananswer.ExpertsColumn.Com · All Rights Reserved | Powered by: ExpertsColumn.com